There are safety rules and restrictions when participating in a High Ropes Challenge Course.
All participants are required to review these rules, watch a short instructional video, undertake a short session of ground school and sign the Release and Waiver of Liability
All participants MUST follow the safety rules and if they do not, they will be asked to leave the course without refund.
- ALL participants must watch safety videos and attend “ground school” before accessing the course. Once on the course, if a participant is found by staff to either not understand or not be following the course rules, they may be asked to return to ground school to assure their complete understanding.
- This course IS suitable for anyone around 4 years old and older with certain restrictions. All participants have (but are not required to use) access to the full course. We recommend ALL participants complete the lower levels of the course before proceeding to the top and most challenging obstacles.
- This course IS NOT suitable for anyone who is pregnant, suffers from seizures, or has a medical condition that limits participation in physical activities.
- NO open-toed or high heeled shoes.
- You will be required to wear all safety gear and harnesses provided (you will not be allowed to bring your own gear). Gloves are not provided or necessary but guests are welcome to bring their own. The same is true for helmets.
- Buddy groups may not be made up of young children without an adult. At least one person in each buddy group must be able to comfortably and safely reach all transfer points (without jumping or climbing). One adult may accompany up to 3 younger participants.
- In order to access the top level and canopy zip lines, all participants MUST be able to reach 66 inches. For safety reasons, there can be no exceptions.
Please print, review, and sign the waiver and bring with you for your scheduled activity.